CHAMOMILE FLOWER OIL INFUSION
INGREDIENTS: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed oil (and) Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) flower
- Softens & moisturizes so that complexion looks revitalized and more radiant
- Soothes, cools & calms sensitive, itchy dry skin
- Protects against stress from the elements
- Alleviates chapping, cracking & rough skin
- Beneficial for acne & blemish-prone skin
CAUTION: People with allergies to the Compositae family, to which Chamomile belongs, should avoid use of Chamomile.
Red Sage Botanical Infusions are gently heated at a ratio of 1:5 in high quality carrier oil for several hours to draw out the beneficial properties of the plant into the base oil. Once the oil has run through our fine-filtering process, the pure herbal infusion is ready to be used as a topical oil for skin and hair. Herbal infusions are also key ingredients in personal care formulations including: Salves & Balms, Masks & Scrubs, Lip Balms & Glosses, Creams & Lotions, Massage Blends, Bar & Liquid Soaps and Bath Oils.